God’s Word shows us both the responsibilities and the blessings of giving. The act of giving is our acknowledgement that all that we have is a gift to us, entrusted for our stewardship and intended for good. We are taught that our giving should be in proportion to what we have received through God’s goodness, and that it should come from a cheerful heart. Our giving is an act of worship. It is a reflection of God’s kindness and provision.
There are several ways you can give to Grace Church if you are not currently attending in person.
2007 Stallings Rd.
Harrisburg, NC 28075
- Bill Pay
• Visit your bank’s website and log on.
• Find the link to Pay Bills, Pay Bills Online, or something similar.
• Then add Grace Presbyterian Church as a “Payee.”
• Simply search for us using our phone number: 704-455-9312.
• Then select the result that corresponds to our physical address:
2007 Stallings Rd., Harrisburg, NC 28075
• Click next.
• Make sure everything looks correct.
• Click submit.
• Now that we have been added you can type in the amount you would like to give and the date you would like it to arrive.
• Contact your bank for further details.
• Click here to pay tithes online.
**Please note that there is a fee to use this service which either you can absorb or pass on to the church. We prefer that you use either option 1 or 2 above because they incur no fees, but this option works well, too.
Thank you for your gifts to Grace Church.